- NZ Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Café Services and Restaurant Services strands) [Level 3]
- Fees-FREE | Mahinga Kai Te Hoata [Kaupae 3] | NZ Certificate in Māori Traditional Food Production, Harvest and Management [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Café Services) [Level 3] Hastings
- Certificate in Plant-based Cookery [Level 3]
- Fees-FREE | NZ Certificate in Cookery (Marae Based) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Cookery [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Baking [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Baking (Generalist) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Cookery [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Restaurant Services strand) [Level 4]
Scholars Fully Licensed Training Restaurant & On The Terrace Café
Scholars Training Restaurant and On The Terrace Café is an integral part of the Culinary Arts and Restaurant programmes at EIT. Scholars is open to the public for lunches and dinners during the teaching semester providing cooking and waiting students with practical experience in a real and professional setting.
Come and enjoy the fare of tomorrow’s chefs today!
A purpose-built building houses a variety of specialist facilities, including modern, commercially-equipped kitchens, a fully licensed and opertional training restaurant “Scholars”, as well as general classrooms and administration offices.