- Subject Areas
EIT hospitality graduates hit the ground running. Purpose-built facilities and close links with industry partners provide our students with hands-on experience in a work environment. What are you waiting for?
Short Courses and Micro-credentials
- NZ Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Café Strand and Restaurant Strand) [Level 3]*
- FREE | Mahinga Kai Te Hoata [Kaupae 3] | NZ Certificate in Māori Traditional Food Production, Harvest and Management [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Café Services) [Level 3]*
- FREE | NZ Certificate in Cookery (Marae-based) [Level 3]*
- NZ Certificate in Cookery [Level 3]*
- NZ Certificate in Baking [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Baking (Generalist) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Cookery [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Restaurant Services strand) [Level 4]
Scholars Fully Licensed Training Restaurant and On The Terrace Café
Scholars Training Restaurant and On The Terrace Café is an integral part of the Culinary Arts and Restaurant programmes at EIT. Scholars is open to the public for lunches and dinners during the teaching semester providing cooking and waiting students with practical experience in a real and professional setting.
Come and enjoy the fare of tomorrow’s chefs today!
NEW Hospitality Micro-credentials
Develop and enhance your hospitality skills and knowledge with our professional development micro-credentials.