- Te Pikitanga Ki Awarua Bachelor of Arts Honours (Māori)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (Registered Nurse Prescribing)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Te Tohu Tītohu mō Te Aka Whakaaroaro Postgraduate Diploma of Professional Practice
- Te Hono ki Toi (Poutiriao) Master of Professional Creative Practice
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Nursing Science
- Master of Applied Management, Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in Applied Management
- Master of Health Science
- Te Tohu Paerua mō Te Aka Whakaaroaro Master of Professional Practice
- Master of Information Technology
Study at your pace, in your place
Over the last 30 years EIT has provided a quality educational experience to students in Hawkes Bay and now with the use of blended learning technologies it can deliver postgraduate education to students from Auckland to Invercargill.
Postgraduate courses at EIT can be found in:
Computing to provide students with sound knowledge of the information technology environment and its effective management.
Health Sciences in which students will be able to develop innovative, effective, efficient and high quality approaches to health care delivery within their defined scope of practice.
Nursing whereby students will develop advanced knowledge and skills in nursing related to students individual speciality area of practice, (eg child and family health, critical care nursing, disease management, elder health) through intensive academic study, independent work, practice and research.
Health Science Postgraduate Programmes at EIT
The Health Science Postgraduate Programmes at EIT offer a selection of courses designed to meet the needs of health practitioners, health sector managers and other professionals whose practice has a focus on health.