- Graduate Diploma in Business [Level 7]
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology [Level 7]
- FREE | Graduate Diploma in Wine Science [Level 7]
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting [Level 7]
- FREE | Graduate Diploma in Viticulture Science [Level 7]
- Te Ara Pourewa | Graduate Diploma in Heritage and Museum Studies [Level 7]
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Supervision [Level 8]
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (Registered Nurse Prescribing) [Level 8]
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Science [Level 8]
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science [Level 8]
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics [Level 8]
- Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Leadership and Management [Level 8]
- Wine Business and Innovation, Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or Masters
- Te Tohu Tītohu mō Te Aka Whakaaroaro [Kaupea 8] | Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Practice [Level 8]
- Te Hono ki Toi (Poutiriao / Poutiritāeo) | Master of Professional Creative Practice
- Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
- Master of Nursing Science
- Master of Health Science
- Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or Master of Applied Management
- Te Tohu Paerua mō Te Aka Whakaaroaro | Master of Professional Practice
- Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or Master of Information Technology
- Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or Master of Digital Business
Advance your knowledge with EIT
EIT’s Postgraduate programmes develop advanced knowledge and critical thinking. With a strong applied, real-life focus students have the opportunity to gain the skills today’s employers demand. In 2019 EIT offers 13 postgraduate programmes which lead to 6 Master’s Degrees.
Whether you are a NZ-based student looking to upskill through part-time study, or an International student looking for full-time study toward a further qualification, EIT has a postgraduate programme for you, where you’ll be supported by experienced research-active lecturers, to demonstrate the skills you need to enhance your basket of knowledge.
This qualification is designed to apply an advanced and discursive body of knowledge to your applied management knowledge and gives you the skills to keep current.
This Applied Management qualification combines a masters, post grad certificate and a post grad diploma into a flexible or multi-layered programme designed to extend, deepen, and consolidate your future at the forefront of business and management.
The Digital Business Postgraduate Programmes are designed for those who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business and who aspire to higher education while wishing to advance their skill level beyond that which they have attained in their Bachelor studies.
This suite of postgraduate programmes focusses on providing a management perspective on contemporary and emerging technologies. Graduates of the programmes will be equipped with the ability to harness digital technologies that will enable them to manage technology for businesses and effect digital transformation for organisations.
The Master of Information Technology is an 18 month full-time programme that aims to enable those who have a bachelors degree in IT or computing to achieve a postgraduate level qualification in information technology.
This programme has been designed to produce IT graduates who are able to think critically and have a number of high level skills in the IT field that can be applied in a wide range of IT situations.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Postgraduate Programme Suite in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will prepare and upskill you so you are capable of working successfully in the 21st century national and global logistics and supply chain industry.
The programmes will build on knowledge gained from previous study in business or related disciplines, and in other degree study, providing advanced theoretical and technical skills in logistics and supply chain management and challenge you to critically assess logistics and supply chain systems. The different programmes are designed to meet differing student backgrounds, and to prepare graduates for different entry points and roles within the industry.
Te Hono ki Toi (Poutiriao)/Master of Professional Creative Practice programme is collaboratively offered by EIT’s two iconic creative practice schools: IDEAschool and Toihoukura.
It offers a unique perspective from both the European and Māori creative culture allowing a wide selection of media to be advanced. The programme enables you to further your creative practice through guided reflection, research and professional practice.
The Master of Health Science programme is tailored for health managers and health practitioners, specifically those working for DHBs, PHOs, the fitness industry and sports organisations, as well as social workers, community care workers and allied health practitioners.
The programme revolves around knowledge and research relating to health disparities and the needs of populations; ethical, legal and political dimensions of policy and practice; and interdisciplinary practice to improve healthcare.
EIT’s Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) programme will enhance your nursing knowledge, skills in critical analysis, constructive synthesis, along with advanced practice and research within your specialty area, particularly in preparation for advanced practice roles.
The qualification has been specifically designed to prepare nurses for advanced practice roles as Nurse Practitioners and is approved by the Nursing Council of New Zealand as a “masters with a clinical focus, including the content for preparation for nurse prescribing”.
EIT’s Master of Nursing Science programme will build on knowledge, skills and attributes which registered nurses have gained in their undergraduate degrees and subsequent professional practice.
The programme is designed for registered nurses who are seeking to expand their nursing knowledge, refine their skills for evidence-based practice, and enhance clinical judgment and research skills which will enable them to deliver advanced nursing practice, nursing education and leadership.
The Master of Professional Practice allows graduates of Bachelor of Arts (Māori), Bachelor of Arts Honours (Māori), Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education), Bachelor of Teaching (Primary), Bachelor of Social Work and Bachelor of Social Work (Hons) and graduates from related fields to undertake post-graduate learning tailored to individual needs and interests.