- Graduate Diploma in Business [Level 7]
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology [Level 7]
- Fees-FREE | Graduate Diploma in Oenology [Level 7]
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting [Level 7]
- Fees-FREE | Graduate Diploma in Viticulture [Level 7]
- Te Ara Pourewa | Graduate Diploma in Heritage and Museum Studies
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Supervision [Level 8]
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (Registered Nurse Prescribing) [Level 8]
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Science [Level 8]
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science [Level 8]
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Leadership and Management [Level 8]
- Te Tohu Tītohu mō Te Aka Whakaaroaro | Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Practice
- Te Hono ki Toi (Poutiriao) | Master of Professional Creative Practice
- Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
- Master of Nursing Science
- Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Postgraduate Diploma and Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Applied Management, Postgraduate Diploma and Certificate in Applied Management
- Master of Health Science
- Te Tohu Paerua mō Te Aka Whakaaroaro | Master of Professional Practice
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Digital Business, Postgraduate Diploma and Certificate in Digital Business
Advance your knowledge with EIT
EIT’s Postgraduate programmes develop advanced knowledge and critical thinking. With a strong applied, real-life focus students have the opportunity to gain the skills today’s employers demand. In 2019 EIT offers 13 postgraduate programmes which lead to 6 Master’s Degrees.
Whether you are a NZ-based student looking to upskill through part-time study, or an International student looking for full-time study toward a further qualification, EIT has a postgraduate programme for you, where you’ll be supported by experienced research-active lecturers, to demonstrate the skills you need to enhance your basket of knowledge.
Real life, real learning, real business.
This qualification is designed to apply an advanced and discursive body of knowledge to your applied management knowledge and gives you the skills to keep current.
This Applied Management qualification combines a masters, post grad certificate and a post grad diploma into a flexible or multi-layered programme designed to extend, deepen, and consolidate your future at the forefront of business and management.
The Master of Information Technology is an 18 month full-time programme that aims to enable students who have a bachelors degree in IT or computing to achieve a postgraduate level qualification in information technology.
This programme has been designed to produce IT graduates who are able to think critically and have a number of high level skills in IT field that can be applied in a wide range of IT situations.
Te Hono ki Toi (Poutiriao)/Master of Professional Creative Practice programme is collaboratively offered by EIT’s two iconic creative practice schools:
ideaschool and Toihoukura. It offers a unique perspective from both the European and Māori creative culture allowing a wide selection of media to be advanced. The programme enables the student to further their creative practice through guided reflection, research and professional practice.
The Master of Professional Practice allow graduates of Bachelor of Arts (Māori), Bachelor of Arts Honours (Māori), Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education), Bachelor of Teaching (Primary), Bachelor of Social Work and Bachelor of Social Work (Hons) and graduates from related fields to undertake post-graduate learning tailored to individual needs and interests.
EIT’s Master of Nursing programme will enhance your nursing knowledge, skills in critical analysis, constructive synthesis, along with advanced practice and research within your specialty area, particularly in preparation for advanced practice roles.
EIT’s Master of Nursing qualification has been approved by the Nursing Council of New Zealand as a “masters with a clinical focus, including the content for preparation for nurse prescribing” – for graduates to become nurse practitioners. EIT is one of only five institutions New Zealand wide providing this Nursing Practitioner pathway.
The Master of Health Science programme is tailored for health managers and health practitioners, specifically those working for DHBs, PHOs, the fitness industry and sports organisations, as well as social workers, community care workers and allied health practitioners.
The programme revolves around knowledge and research relating to health disparities and the needs of populations; ethical, legal and political dimensions of policy and practice; and interdisciplinary practice to improve healthcare.