- NZ Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) [Level 2]
- NZ Certificate in Computing (Intermediate User) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Project Management [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (First Line Management) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Small Business) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration & Technology) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Education (Vocational/Workplace)
- NZ Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Learning
EIT Partners with TANZ ecampus
TANZ eCampus is a flexible online learning service that works with your lifestyle to help you achieve your study goals. Completely committed to supporting online services, TANZ eCampus is an alternative tertiary education service that is leading edge, responsive and puts your needs first.
Course resources and activities are offered through EIT’s Learning Management System called EIT Online. EIT Online can be accessed anywhere via the Internet. Check the requirements to see what you might need to study a Blended or Online programme at EIT.
Suggested computer requirements:
- Desktop or laptop computer not older than 5 years
- Broadband Internet connection
- Software as required (see programme information for details)
- Word processing
- Basic computer troubleshooting
- Internet searching
The power of upskilling
It’s been said by more than one great philosopher that we never stop learning. And the true beauty of education is that it enlightens and empowers, particularly those who have ambitions beyond their current employment status.
These principles certainly ring true in the case of TANZ eCampus student, Claudia Gutheil, who is currently working towards her New Zealand Certificate in Business First Line Management. Concurrently, Claudia works for a nationwide healthcare service as an advisor and is using her study as an opportunity to pursue a team leader role, which is her ultimate goal.