Frequently Asked Questions for International Students
1. I don’t have an IELTS result, can I still apply to study at EIT?
2. How do I apply?
3. When should I apply?
4. Can I transfer credits to EIT?
5. Can I send scanned copies of my documents via email when I apply?
6. Will I be accepted to study at EIT?
7. When do I have to pay my tuition fees by?
8. Can I pay my tuition fees in instalments?
9. Does EIT offer scholarships for international students?
10. Can I work while I study?
11. Where can I find the EIT Refund Policy?
12. How do I apply for a Student Visa?
13. When should I arrive in New Zealand?
14. Will someone collect me from the airport?
15. Can my spouse/partner get a work visa if I am an international student?
16. Do I need insurance?
17. Where is Napier?
18. What can I do in Napier?
19. Does EIT provide accommodation for international students?
20. What is EIT’s Homestay Programme?
21. Who will support me?
22. What is blended delivery?