Frequently Asked Questions for International Students
1. I don’t have an IELTS result, can I still apply to study at EIT?
2. How do I apply?
3. When should I apply?
4. Can I transfer credits to EIT?
5. I’m only 17, can I study at EIT?
6. Can I send scanned copies of my documents via email when I apply?
7. Will I be accepted to study at EIT?
8. When do I have to pay my tuition fees by?
9. Can I pay my tuition fees in instalments?
10. Does EIT offer scholarships for international students?
11. Can I work while I study?
12. How do I apply for a Student Visa?
13. Can I work in New Zealand after I have completed my studies?
14. When should I arrive in Napier?
15. Will someone collect me from the Napier airport?
16. Can my spouse/partner get a work visa if I am an international student?
17. Do I need insurance?
18. Where is Napier?
19. What can I do in Napier?
20. Does EIT provide accommodation for international students?
21. What is EIT’s Homestay Programme?
22. Who will support me?