- NZ Certificate in Foundation Skills - Automotive and Engineering [Level 2]
- Certificate in Introductory Trade Skills (Automotive) - [Level 2]
- NZ Certificate in Foundation Skills - Construction [Level 2]
- NZ Certificate in Construction Trade Skills (Carpentry) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Electrical Engineering (Theory) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Mechanical Engineering [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainlaying [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Services Pathways) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Automotive Engineering [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Carpentry [Level 4]
NEW for 2018 - NZ Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
This hands-on certificate is a balance of theory and practical learning delivered by tutors with vast industry knowledge and experience. You’ll acquire techniques and skills to advance your engineering future in EIT’s state-of-the art trades’ complex. The areas you’ll learn about include workshop introduction, technical drawing, trade calculations, basic mechanics, core engineering, assembly, basic machining, fabrication and welding.
For more information please contact: Hawke’s Bay: Lynne Turnbull, phone 06 974 8000 ext 5294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get into Engineering
Start your career in one of the fastest growing industries in the East Coast Region. Mechanical Engineers are in-demand, well-paid with many possible career opportunities. Possible career pathways are machining, welding, fabrication. Your qualification is recognised both in New Zealand and overseas.
Tradie’s Perseverance Pays Off
The reasons she was given, she says, were about gender, but the determined 32-year-old wasn’t about to be deterred and her perseverance has paid off.
Graham Scarfe Builder Ltd offered Casey the opportunity she was looking for, and now, working full-time for the company, she is on track to securing a carpentry apprenticeship.