This scholarship was introduced in 2017, following a bequest received from the Pharazyn Estate
to be used for the benefit of students in the Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) at EIT | Te Pūkenga.
This scholarship will be offered annually.
Objectives of the Scholarship
- To encourage consistent academic achievement
- To recognise contribution to community
- To encourage learning at all stages of life
- To encourage completion of studies
- To diminish barriers to learning
Who may apply?
Any full-time student about to begin Year 3 (Level 7) who has been enrolled in the Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) with EIT | Te Pūkenga since their first year (Level 5).
Follow this link for more information on the Mary Isabella Pharazyn (nee Bollinger) Scholarship
Funds: Course fee
Applications open: 10 January
Applications close: 18 March
Ōtātara Trust – Mary Isabella Pharazyn (nee Bollinger) Scholarship
Phone: 0800 22 55 348
BTECE Programme Secretary
Phone: 06 830 1376