- NZ Certificate in Retail [Level 2] Fee FREE
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Project Management [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Small Business) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration & Technology) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (First Line Management) [Level 4]
Business at EIT
Get a head for business. At EIT’s School of Business you’ll receive a strong foundation in all aspects of business with theory and practical experience. You can choose to specialise in accounting, information systems, operational management, human resources, sales and marketing or entrepreneurship. Your study will also focus on real-life business projects and workplace experiences. You’ll be taught by expert lecturers in classes which are exactly the right size to give you personal attention and involvement, so you can get down to business.
In this highly competitive world, businesses and organisations need people with skills and knowledge that can give them an edge. Opportunities for qualified business people include working in private companies, government and not-for-profit sectors.
“The support at EIT is amazing, the range of qualifications is diverse, the lecturers are second to none and the East Coast weather, restaurants, wineries and beaches are awesome!”
The Hawke’s Bay economy is changing and EIT is adapting to meet the era of the entrepreneur. “Over the past decade there has been a massive global shift to entrepreneurial ecosystems,”...
Being part of the team organising the region’s export awards has been a highlight of three years of study for EIT business student, Annika Hoitink. She admits to being blown away by the...
EIT’s commitment to Pasifika students was strengthened when Mary Suni Robertson joined our Pasifika student support team. Mary works from the Pouwhirinaki walk-in space in the Hawke’s Bay...