- NZ Certificate in Retail [Level 2] Fee FREE
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Retail [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Project Management [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Small Business) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (First Line Management) [Level 4]
Business at EIT
Get a head for business. At EIT’s School of Business you’ll receive a strong foundation in all aspects of business with theory and practical experience. You can choose to specialise in accounting, information systems, operational management, human resources, sales and marketing or entrepreneurship. Your study will also focus on real-life business projects and workplace experiences. You’ll be taught by expert lecturers in classes which are exactly the right size to give you personal attention and involvement, so you can get down to business.
In this highly competitive world, businesses and organisations need people with skills and knowledge that can give them an edge. Opportunities for qualified business people include working in private companies, government and not-for-profit sectors.
“The support at EIT is amazing, the range of qualifications is diverse, the lecturers are second to none and the East Coast weather, restaurants, wineries and beaches are awesome!”
EIT has announced this year’s winner of the Margaret Hetley Scholarship. It’s 19-year old Amy Saunders from Hastings, first-year Bachelor of Business Studies student. The scholarship was...
A group of EIT Bachelor of Business Studies students are swapping class time for real work experience - out where business happens. The marketing class led by lecturer Regan Cotter are currently...
Over the last few months, Jazz Singh has turned into a globetrotter. The 20-year old EIT just returned from a six-week study trip to Vietnam and is soon off to Germany for an exchange...