- NZ Certificate in Retail [Level 2] Fee FREE
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Project Management [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Small Business) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (First Line Management) [Level 4]
Business at EIT
Get a head for business. At EIT’s School of Business you’ll receive a strong foundation in all aspects of business with theory and practical experience. You can choose to specialise in accounting, information systems, operational management, human resources, sales and marketing or entrepreneurship. Your study will also focus on real-life business projects and workplace experiences. You’ll be taught by expert lecturers in classes which are exactly the right size to give you personal attention and involvement, so you can get down to business.
In this highly competitive world, businesses and organisations need people with skills and knowledge that can give them an edge. Opportunities for qualified business people include working in private companies, government and not-for-profit sectors.
“The support at EIT is amazing, the range of qualifications is diverse, the lecturers are second to none and the East Coast weather, restaurants, wineries and beaches are awesome!”
The 2019 EIT Auckland Guest Presenter Series kicked off in style this week with a standing-room-only reception for Cheril Calling from CPA Australia New Zealand. What is CPA, you might ask:...
Labour MP for Napier and cabinet minister Stuart Nash, visited EIT on Thursday and talked to the advanced taxation class students to pass on some interesting facts about his work as Minister of...
Having enjoyed her break, Kate van Ingen is more than ready to start her second year at EIT. The 19-year-old is completing a Bachelor of Business Studies and is one of the lucky Year 13...