- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Small Business) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Project Management (Level 4)
- Certificate in Business Administration & Technology (Level 3/4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Retail (Customer Services & Sales Support) Level 2
- NZ Certificate in Business (First Line Management) (Level 4)
Business at EIT
Get a head for business. At EIT’s School of Business you’ll receive a strong foundation in all aspects of business with theory and practical experience. You can choose to specialise in accounting, information systems, operational management, human resources, sales and marketing or entrepreneurship. Your study will also focus on real-life business projects and workplace experiences. You’ll be taught by expert lecturers in classes which are exactly the right size to give you personal attention and involvement, so you can get down to business.
In this highly competitive world, businesses and organisations need people with skills and knowledge that can give them an edge. Opportunities for qualified business people include working in private companies, government and not-for-profit sectors.
“The support at EIT is amazing, the range of qualifications is diverse, the lecturers are second to none and the East Coast weather, restaurants, wineries and beaches are awesome!”