- NZ Certificate in Retail [Level 2] Fee FREE
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Project Management [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Small Business) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration & Technology) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (First Line Management) [Level 4]
Business at EIT
Get a head for business. At EIT’s School of Business you’ll receive a strong foundation in all aspects of business with theory and practical experience. You can choose to specialise in accounting, information systems, operational management, human resources, sales and marketing or entrepreneurship. Your study will also focus on real-life business projects and workplace experiences. You’ll be taught by expert lecturers in classes which are exactly the right size to give you personal attention and involvement, so you can get down to business.
In this highly competitive world, businesses and organisations need people with skills and knowledge that can give them an edge. Opportunities for qualified business people include working in private companies, government and not-for-profit sectors.
“The support at EIT is amazing, the range of qualifications is diverse, the lecturers are second to none and the East Coast weather, restaurants, wineries and beaches are awesome!”
There will be over 2800 new jobs created each year for the next four years on the East Coast, and EIT graduates will be well placed to fill them.
Infometrics data is used by the...
A City Student Studio in Dalton Street will run over summer as a hub of student research, projects and digital services for Napier CBD businesses. It is a collaboration between EIT, Napier...
Making the decision to go back to school to train for a career change is a tough one. Loss of income or the juggle of working and studying, not to mention the challenge of being a student again....