- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) [Level 3]
- FREE | NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 3]
- FREE | NZ Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Project Management [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Small Business) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 4]
- NZ Certificate in Business (First Line Management) [Level 4]
- Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Applied Management, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Management
- Master of Digital Business, Postgraduate Diploma and Certificate in Digital Business
Business at EIT
Get a head for business. At EIT’s School of Business you’ll receive a strong foundation in all aspects of business with theory and practical experience. You can choose to specialise in accounting, information systems, operational management, human resources, sales and marketing or entrepreneurship. Your study will also focus on real-life business projects and workplace experiences. You’ll be taught by expert lecturers in classes which are exactly the right size to give you personal attention and involvement, so you can get down to business.
In this highly competitive world, businesses and organisations need people with skills and knowledge that can give them an edge. Opportunities for qualified business people include working in private companies, government and not-for-profit sectors.
“The support at EIT is amazing, the range of qualifications is diverse, the lecturers are second to none and the East Coast weather, restaurants, wineries and beaches are awesome!”
EIT has appointed John West, an experienced academic leader and tertiary manager, as the new Head of the Schools of Business and Computing. Mr West was the Product and Service Manager at...
The moment Satyam Saha saw EIT’s website from his home in India, he knew that he wanted to study there. Now, in the final year of his Bachelor of Business Studies at EIT, the dream he had...
EIT graduate Ian Russell spent 20 years as a carpenter and builder until he decided to change direction and study fulltime for a Bachelor of Business Studies in Accounting from EIT. It is a...