- FREE | NZ Certificate in Skills for Living (with a strand in Skills for Working) (Level 1)
- NZ Certificate in Study and Career Preparation [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Support Work) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4)
- NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) [Level 4] with a strand in Mental Health and Addiction Support
- NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Advanced Care and Support ) [Level 4]
Some of these programmes have been granted funding opportunities from the Ministry of Health and Mental Health Commission. Further details can be obtained from the programme coordinators.
Enrolling into a certificate programme provides students with an introduction to the Health sciences. This can lead into a variety of other programmes including Foundations for Nursing, Health Promotion, Recreation and Sport, Body and Beauty and the Bachelor of Nursing.