- Fees-FREE | NZ Certificate in Skills for Living (with a strand in Skills for Working) [Level 1]
- Fees-FREE | NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Support Work) [Level 3]
- Fees-FREE | NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) [Level 4] with a strand in Mental Health and Addiction Support
- Fees-FREE | NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Advanced Support ) [Level 4]
- Registered Nurse Competence Training Scheme (for NZ registered nurses)
Some of these programmes have been granted funding opportunities from the Ministry of Health and Mental Health Commission. Further details can be obtained from the programme coordinators.
Enrolling into a certificate programme provides students with an introduction to the Health sciences. This can lead into a variety of other programmes including Foundations for Nursing, Health Promotion, Recreation and Sport, Body and Beauty and the Bachelor of Nursing.