- NZ Certificate in Skills for Living [Level 1]
- NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Support Work) [Level 3]
- NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) [Level 4] With a strand in Mental Health and Addiction Support
- NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Advanced Support ) [Level 4]
- Certificate in Contemporary NZ Nursing Practice (For NZ Registered Nurses and Overseas Registered Nurses with NZ Residency/Citizenship)
Some of these programmes have been granted funding opportunities from the Ministry of Health and Mental Health Commission. Further details can be obtained from the programme coordinators.
Enrolling into a certificate programme provides students with an introduction to the Health sciences. This can lead into a variety of other programmes including, Foundations for Nursing, Recreation and sport, Health promotion, Recreation and Sport, Body and Beauty and the Bachelor of Nursing.