The New Zealand Diploma in Horticulture Production (Fruit Production) [Level 5] has been developed with industry to provide specialist technical skills and knowledge in the fruit production sector.
You will be given access to a range of resources and industry experts during the programme that will enhance your understanding and build on skills you may already have.
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
Possible jobs and career opportunities can include:
- Assistant Manager
This qualification may build on the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture Production (Fruit Production) [Level 4], and may lead on to the NZ Diploma Horticulture Production [Level 6].
Flexible start dates
As a graduate of the New Zealand Diploma in Horticulture Production (Fruit Production) [Level 5] you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the leadership and relationship management with team members and clients using a range of effective interpersonal skills relevant to the post-harvest sector.
- Plan and manage fruit production tasks to achieve production goals and standards.
- Plan and manage a fruit crop protection programme to meet production goals and quality.
- Leadership Qualities
- Labour Management
- Physical Resource Management
- The Safe Horticultural Business
- Horticulture Business Skills
- Crop Production
- Crop Protection
- Horticulture Research Topic
Academic Learning Services
Academic Learning Services is here to assist you on your journey towards the successful completion of your studies at EIT. Our aim is for you to become confident, competent and independent learners.
We have dedicated advisors who can assist with your learning.
Find out more: