Unit standards based assessment has become common in the workplace. Upon completion of this programme successful candidates will be able to plan and conduct assessment of people gathering evidence for their own unit standards based awards. This programme will be fully interactive with day one and two covering assessment principles and assessing unit standards.
Who Can Benefit?
People who need to be able to assess unit standards in the workplace must have this qualification.
Any organisation undertaking unit standard based assessment in the workplace needs qualified assessors.
- Understand the concept and common form of unit standards;
- The meaning of competence in the context of unit standards;
- Assessment and the range of assessment activities available;
- Rules and features of evidence for unit standards;
- Planning, undertaking assessment;
- NZQA US 4098.
Duration: 2 Days
Dates: 20 & 21 September 2022
Facilitator: Richard Walford
Cost: $624 (including GST)
Location: EIT Hawkes’s Bay, Taradale
* Please provide a verified copy of your passport or birth certificate when enrolling.
Parking and Catering:
Meter parking ($2.00 per day) is normally available on campus.
Free overflow parking is also available adjacent to Pettigrew Green Arena. Morning and afternoon tea will be served as appropriate. A light lunch will be provided; please indicate any special dietary requirements.
Richard Walford is an inspiring, experienced teacher and trainer with a particular depth of knowledge in teaching adults.
Enrol now! Contact Lorilei Barnett on 06 830 1019 or email LBarnett@eit.ac.nz