Year 13 Degree Scholarship
EIT offers limited Year 13 Degree Scholarships to eligible Taupo, Hawke's Bay and Tairāwhiti (Gisborne) students from Hicks Bay to Dannevirke and to Taupo. Apply now for 100% FREE tuition fees for Year One. You can study any one of our 12 degrees.
How do I apply?
Enrol now for an EIT degree programme, just tick the box on the back of the red enrolment form and complete the Year 13 Scholarship Application form and submit with supporting documentation.
Please note that Year 13 Degree Scholarship covers the first year of tuition fees and first year of any course related costs which have been approved to be included as part of the scholarship. Additional costs may apply such as text books and Student Services Levy.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship, check out our frequently asked questions here
What programme can I do?
To qualify for the Year 13 Degree Study Grant you have to enrol in one of the following programmes.
- Bachelor of Arts (Māori)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Business Studies, Bachelor of Computing Systems Concurrent
- Bachelor of Computing Systems
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Recreation and Sport
- Bachelor of Recreation and Sport, Bachelor of Business Studies Concurrent
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Bachelor of Teaching (Primary)
- Bachelor of Visual Arts and Design
- Bachelor of Viticulture, Bachelor of Wine Science Concurrent
The degree programmes offered in Tairāwhiti: