Qualified graduates are in high demand
Great administrators are at the heart of a well-run office, and this qualification gives you the skills you need to take on the responsibility.
You probably work in an administration team at the present time and you may be looking for qualifications that will help you take that next step. The NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 4] will give you the skills and confidence to do just that. You will learn the finer points of delivering great administrative support to your organisation.
If you want to take that next step in your career or you want to formalise your existing skills then this qualification is for you. You are probably already working in an administrative role and looking for that next challenge.
You can fit your study around your work, family and lifestyle – there is no need to be a full-time student while studying with eCampus NZ. You can work and learn. All study is completely online – with supportive facilitators and advisors to help you along the way.
This programme is delivered fully online and requires approximately 600 learning hours.
For online study through eCampus NZ there are flexible monthly start dates.
Go to www.ecampusnz.com to find out more.
The NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) [Level 4] is an online programme of study requiring the successful completion of four, 15 credit courses. Every course is compulsory. All courses are delivered over 10 weeks. If you want to study full-time you can enrol on more than one course at a time.
What you will learn:
- Executive Business Administration
- The Business Workplace
- Financial and Data Management
- The Professional Administrator
Career Opportunities and Outcomes
Possible job and career opportunities can include:
- A sole-charge role in a small business entity
- Senior receptionist
- Customer relationship roles
- Personal assistants and secretaries
- Lead administrator
- Front line customer service roles
- Call or contact centre operators
- Office support workers
- Web administrator
- Service desk coordinator
Study pathways can include:
- NZ Certificate in Business [Level 4] specialising in other areas, such as first line management, small business, team leadership or project management.
- NZ Diploma in Business [Level 5] in which you can specialise in leadership and management, accounting, administration and technology, sales and marketing, human resources or project management.
- Also, you could pathway into the Bachelor of Business Studies or the Bachelor of Computing Systems.
Academic Learning Services
Academic Learning Services is here to assist you on your journey towards the successful completion of your studies at EIT. Our aim is for you to become confident, competent and independent learners.
We have dedicated advisors who can assist with your learning.
Find out more:
EIT offers a variety of scholarships across various subjects and programme levels. Some scholarships are based on your age, some are specific to the subject you want to study. Not all scholarships are based on your academic ability and anyone wanting to study should investigate what scholarships are available to them.
You can find a list of EIT scholarships here however there are many more scholarships offered nationally. Information about these is on an database called “givME”. givME is accessible at EIT or at some public libraries. If you would like to come to EIT to look through the giveME database don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com or call in for a chat.