The Government has announced this afternoon that all of New Zealand will remain at COVID-19 Alert Level 4 until 11:59pm Tuesday 24 August.
Please note the following;
- All teaching will continue online where possible until further notice and your lecturers will keep in touch regarding plans for delivery.
- All of EIT’s Campuses and Regional Learning Centres remain closed. Following future government announcements, we will provide you with updates on when campuses will reopen via Facebook and our website.
- EIT is operating a student laptop and internet loan system. From today you can apply for a laptop or internet access by completing this form
- The EIT Student Hardship Fund will be open to domestic students suffering financial difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 lockdown. Students will be able to apply via this link. For international students suffering financial difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 lockdown, please contact email@example.com.
- As a reminder, please regularly check locations of interest as this list continues to grow daily. Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for more information.
We know that these unexpected and sudden changes can affect us in different ways. If you need advice and support it is available from:
- your GP or local community health centre
- Youthline at 0800 376 633 or www.youthline.co.nz
- Need to Talk by calling or texting 1737
We will provide more information as it comes to hand via our Website and Facebook pages.
Stay safe and keep well.