- Certificate in Foundation Studies (Construction)
- National Certificate in Motor Industry
- Certificate in Plumbing and Gasfitting
- National Certificate in Carpentry (Level 4)
- Certificate in Introductory Trade Skills (Automotive) - Tairāwhiti
- Certificate in Introductory Trade Skills (Carpentry) - Tairāwhiti
- Certificate in Engineering Trades
- Certificate in Foundation Skills - Automotive and Engineering
- New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trade Skills Carpentry [Level 3]
- New Zealand Certificate in Electrical Engineering (Theory)
NEW for 2017 - New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trade Skills Level 3
36 weeks full-time approximately.
Proposed starts in January and July in Hawke’s Bay, Tairāwhiti ( January only) and March in Dannevirke.
Are you looking for a hands-on career in the building and construction industry? During this programme you will achieve unit standards that count towards the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry (Level 4). You could then be employed as an apprentice by a builder or building contractor to complete your qualification.
For more information please contact: Hawke’s Bay: Lynne Turnbull, phone 06 974 8000 ext 5294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Try all the Trades
Get a ‘taste‘ of all the trades, Certificate in Foundations Studies – Allied Trades provides students with an introduction to automotive, carpentry and engineering.
Purpose designed and equipped with state-of-the-art teaching technology, EIT’s newest building reflects an innovative approach to trades training. The new facility provides a ‘hands on’ learning environment for over 190 students per week.