- Certificate in Foundation Studies (Construction)
- National Certificate in Motor Industry
- Certificate in Plumbing and Gasfitting
- National Certificate in Carpentry (Level 4)
- National Certificate in Construction Trades (Supervisor) Level 4
- Certificate in Introductory Trade Skills Level 2 (Carpentry) - Tairāwhiti
- Certificate in Engineering Trades
- Certificate in Foundation Studies - Allied Trades (Level 2)
- Certificate in Carpentry (Level 3)
- Certificate in Electrical Trades
Try all the Trades
Get a ‘taste‘ of all the trades, Certificate in Foundations Studies – Allied Trades provides students with an introduction to automotive, carpentry and engineering.
Purpose designed and equipped with state-of-the-art teaching technology, EIT’s newest building reflects an innovative approach to trades training. The new facility provides a ‘hands on’ learning environment for over 190 students per week.