- Certificate in Contemporary NZ Nursing Practice (For NZ Registered Nurses and Overseas Registered Nurses with NZ Residency/Citizenship)
- Certificate in Social Services Level 4 – Tairāwhiti
- New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Support Work) Level 3
- National Certificate in Mental Health and Addiction Support
- Certificate in Work and Life Skills (Supported Learning)
Some of these programmes have been granted funding opportunities from the Ministry of Health and Mental Health Commission. Further details can be obtained from the programme coordinators.
Enrolling into a certificate programme provides students with an introduction to the Health sciences. This can lead into a variety of other programmes including, Foundations for Nursing, Recreation and sport, Health promotion, Recreation and Sport, Body and Beauty and the Bachelor of Nursing.