Latest EIT News to your letterbox
In your letter box this week is our latest EIT news and programme information – all in one place.
- Two of EIT’s grape and wine graduates who are achieving top international and national accolades. We’re so proud of Nick Picone, a senior wine maker at Villa Maria who won the wine society’s young winemaker of the year.
- Braden Crosby is a current distance student who has won the 2012 Horticulturist of the Year title after winning the NZ Young Viticulturist of the year
- Rosie Dennis, who has launched into a journey of self-discovery after visiting Maori Studies
- The Fashion Show runway success
- Interesting jobs that our students are securing
- The book written by Kay Morris Matthews – she’s researched fourteen people who grew up in children’s’ home in Hawke’s Bay, one which closed only 24 years ago.
If you want further info or to enrol – give us a call on 0800 call EIT
Leave a Reply